Terms & Conditions
Wedding fair 2022, 09 th – 11 th September 2022.
Let’s celebrate love with love
- All applications and payments will be done with Online
- The application fee is N$150 for SME applicants and N$250 for Corporate applicants. This amount is non-refundable.
- The exhibition booth is charged at N$1800 for SME applicants and at N$ 5000 for Corporate applicants.
- Applicants are required to submit an online form in order to complete their application. Applicants will receive feedback from the event organiser regarding the success of the application within 10 business days of submitting a complete application.
- Successful applicants will receive an invoice via email. Only approved applications with payment in full are confirmed to receive an exhibition booth.
- Successful applicants will be required to pay the full amount within 20 days of receiving an approval email from the event organiser. The applicant's exhibition booth is not guaranteed until payment in full is received. Should The Wedding Fair Namibia not receive full amount within the allocated time, the application will be cancelled?
- Applications close at midnight on 15 August 2022.
- Cancellations of applications or of exhibit booths should be sent in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the booking/ticket voucher number.
- Due to the commitment of space, no refunds will be offered from 15 August 2022, unless a new exhibitor is located and their payment is received in full by 25 August 2022. These will be processed on a first-come-first-served basis.
Please note, only up to 3 exhibit staff are permitted within your exhibit booth at any given time. Badges must be worn at all times during the TWF 2022.
APPLICATION REVIEW AND INVOICE FOR PAYMENT: An invoice for payment will be emailed after the application is reviewed and approved, typically within one week after acknowledgement of receipt. Only approved applications with payment in full are guaranteed to receive an exhibitor space, if selected, for TWFN’s 2022. The application process is not considered complete nor is space guaranteed until payment is received. Space will not be held without payment for more than 7 days after an invoice is generated. Accepted forms of online payment are: EFT & Bank Deposit.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellations of exhibit space, should be written notification, prior to 15 August 2022, will receive a refund (less a N$800 cancellation fee). Due to the commitment of space to contracted exhibitors, no refunds will be offered after August 15, 2022, unless a new exhibitor is located and their payment for the exhibit space is received prior to closing date.
Get in Touch
Got engaged and have no idea where to start? Well, if you are ready to walk down the aisle, then please make sure you attend the wedding fair 2022 or get in touch with your ultimate your wedding planner